Saturday, January 8, 2011

TMNT Power

Light hearted post then bed time. When I was a kid I was obsessed with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. So one would have to assume that I didn't even hesitate in throwing down the $5 for this when I spoted it in the cabinet at my local record store this past Wednesday. This is the single 45 for the Partners In Krime song "Turtle Power" that was in the closing credits of the first TMNT movie. The sleeve is in terrible condition, but the wax is pretty good. It plays well on my player too. I got pretty excited when I saw this.
Holla back if you're with me in your fondness of the TMNT. Gimme a 'want'.

2 comments:

Tim said...

That rules! I've got the "Spin That Wheel b/w Turtle Rhapsody" 7"

Sean said...

I have a Vanilla Ice "Ninja Rap" movie tie in 7 inch. it kills