Saturday, December 11, 2010

Carnage Incarnate

From what I can tell, this is a second dubbing of the recent Trap Them EP "Filth Rations". Southern Lord did the vinyl and CD versions and this tape has been handled by Dead Accents. If memory serves there was an initial dub of this cassette floating around eBay just before the vinyl dropped mid year. Fans of any of the bands back catalogue will be able to enjoy this no doubt. Fast, thrashy hardcore with death 'n roll influences ala mid era Entombed and the like. I'm not insane about the band, but I like them enough to grab this cassette. The main reason I grabbed this though, was really because of the tidy packaging. Take note of the obi strip...
Then the outer sleeve folds out like so...
To reveal the tape in it's regular case inside.

2 comments:

Good One Dick Head! said...

Man, I haven't opened mine yet...

Too scared, as the art looks sick. I think I bought it more as inspiration for a release I have in mind...

-kevin said...

kewl