Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ports And Storms

So in time for the 4Dead QLD mini tour that the band is embarking upon this week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday), I have put together a new 'tour promo' cassettes for them, with three new songs of theirs. This is not a bootleg, this is an official release containing new material that will be available on their full length, 'Anchors' in 2011. Limited to 48 copies only, these bad boys were hand painted, hand dubbed and hand numbered by me over the last week or so. First dibs on these will be going to people who actually attend the QLD shows this week, but any left overs, the band will make available online via the necessary means I suppose. I guess you could say this is the beginning of my 'label'. It's called Delayed Response Records, and this is DRR-001. I don't plan on making a big thing out of this, though there are vague plans for cassette releases by at least two other bands before the end of this year hopefully. We'll see how that goes. I have aspirations to eventually press vinyl too.
Here's the tape...
And the show flyer for the Brisbane show that I'm putting on. They'll also be playing Shed 5 on the Gold Coast the night before, and Thriller in Brisbane the night after. Come along and hang, and chuck a mosh, 4Dead are a bunch of maniacs, and the new songs are face melting.

1 comment:

DISORDERLY RAGE said...

want a leftover if theres any as i dont live in qld to go to the show