Friday, June 7, 2013

SWEET LEAF

The local big business, national chain electronics and entertainment store has recently started stocking vinyl LP's, and much to my surprise their collection isn't half bad. I would assume that this little venture of theirs would be based solely off the current popularity of record collecting amongst the trendier types, and though their range is mostly reissues and the like, they're actually stocking a good amount of stuff that caught my attention on a recent trip. Black Flag, Down, Pantera, Metallica, Saint Vitus, Bad Brains, Fu Manchu, Sleep, Misfits, Slayer amongst others. This past weekends browse turned up reissues of the last three Black Sabbath records that I wanted as part of my collection. Here's a recent repress of the bands brilliant third album "Master Of Reality" by NEMS on red wax.

No comments: