Tuesday, February 1, 2011

All My Friends Are Dead

This is the debut 7", "Premonitions" by this band named Armada. I caught wind of these guys via a promo download that came up on the Toxic Breed blogspot at the end of 2010. It was much a similar story to that of the Colony 7" from a few months back (my favourite 7" of 2010) in that I liked the tracks on offer enough to order this record from Volatile Records. Pink vinyl, pre order cover of 50.
So yeah, these guys play I guess a take on faster hardcore/fastcore/PV influenced stuff. It's good, but not great, though the second and third tracks on the EP are brilliant. Worth the $10 or so that you'll probably pay for it.

1 comment:

vn said...

thanks for writing about
the ARMADA 7" ... with that cool nirvana-esque cover I had to order it .... it arrived today! - great blog btw - george