Saturday, June 20, 2009

No Tolerance Demo

No Tolerance are a reasonably new straight edge band from Boston playing in the vein of much of the older stuff from the town. SSD, Neg FX etc. Justin from Mind Eraser does the vocals. Painkiller helped get their demo tape out at the beginning of this year I think. Normally I'm not turned on by straight edge bands, so I passed it up at the time. I regret that now, I should have grabbed it. Oh well. The We Are Angry blog uploaded it today. It's a really good listen. Four songs. Something like four minutes.


While you're there check the rest of the blog out. So much great stuff. I've downloaded so much over the last few weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dont think this sounds anything like the bands you compared it to, it sounds more like Confront/Judge with the dude from Brotherhood singing. Its funny how this demo tapes only begun to be jocked now people know who is behind it. Great stuff.