Saturday, December 13, 2008

Records

I know I keep saying that I'm stopping the record buying for savings sake, but fuck, is it ever so hard. Just cruising through the local stores second hand bin empties my pockets without even trying, nearly every time. Take note of these two for instance...
Madball's 'Dropping Many Suckers' 7". On black. Not sure of any real info at this stage. Ill check it out soon though. And Gayrilla Biscuits 'Hung Queens...' 7" on pink. You love this band.

Then there's these new beauties I got a hold of...
I love the fact that I paid a mere $10 for the following 5". It's going on eBay now for upwards of $40 and it's been out for maybe 3 weeks. IDIOTSITELLYOU. Insect Warfare/Agoraphobic Nosebleed split on red.

Hellnation/Capitalist Casualties split LP. As far as I know this record has been in the pipeline for a long time. I haven't listened to it yet, but if it's anything like both bands previous works, I'll be mawshin'. We all know this. Digging hard on this artwork too.

And finally, the new Herds 7", and this 'Phoenix Thrash Detonation' comp 7". Both on black. I looked into Herds after I started getting more into Hatred Surge. I think one of the members of Herds runs Deer Healer Records, the label that put out a recent Hatred Surge ep. And the comp 7" has Get Destroyed on there, a band my mate Micky turned me onto. Plus there's a mushroom cloud on the cover. Instant sale for sure.

No comments: