Thursday, October 2, 2008

Catharsis "Samsara" LP

As some of you may know, Catharsis have been one of my favourite bands as of late. In paticular, their album "Samsara". So I grabbed this one on eBay a few weeks ago. It arrived today. Got it for a pretty good price too, but as you'll see there's a reason for this...

See the tears at the top there? Yeah. And in general the sleeve has definitely seen much better days. But I don't mind, I got the LP, and it rules. I can still get a better copy down the track.

If the actual wax was in any sort of disrepair, I wouldn't have bothered with this one, but as you might be able to see, the vinyl is near perfect.

Aside from the cover art, the best thing about this LP is the insert. It's divided into 4 sheets, with 3 songs on each. Cool as artwork on each sleeve too.

So all I want now Catharsis wise, is the 7" and the "Passion" LP. Any of you out there wanna help?

No comments: