Wednesday, December 7, 2016

MORALITY

True Visions- "Against The Grain" Promo Tape (Quality Control)
First Edition, 2016

Another week, another newish UK Hardcore band ripping it up. While I wasn't massively fond of the bands demo from last year, I'll go out on a limb now and say that this is probably the best thing to come from England in a few years. Reminds me distinctly of a combination of early Ag Front mixed with the Straight Ahead EP. I've also read people describing them as influenced strongly by YOT which is obviously a warranted comparison. As noted, it's a promo tape, to be followed by a 7" to be released by Quality Control in Europe and PKR in the USA next year. On a side note, I have 9 copies of this tape for sale in Australia. Comment on this post of you want one.

thumb_IMG_0430_1024thumb_IMG_0431_1024 thumb_IMG_0432_1024

No comments: