Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014

Year end list. No particular order here, though I'd say that the Battle Ruins LP would certainly be the best thing that happened in 2014. I realise that maybe I need to be a little more picky as this is a big list, but relative to the amount of horse shit that came out this year I'd say this is pretty fair. There's a handful of records here that I haven't yet actually acquired, a lot of these are currently in the mail and I'll post about them in the coming weeks. Some I just haven't got the money to blow on the stupid postage rates attached, but I hope to acquire eventually. Some of them just haven't seen their respective vinyl releases yet (or have no planned vinyl release), and well, I don't buy CD's.

Shackles Photo- Sarah Foollent

EP's/Singles

Splits/Comps/Reissues

Tapes/Demos
Migraine- Demo Tape
Mammoth Grinder- "Cosmic Crypt" Tape
Severe- "Distorted Views" Promo Tape ^^

Rumours or confirmations of new records from All Out War, Violent Reaction, Strong Boys, Crown Court, Genocide Pact, Vile Intent, Chain Rank, and Severe will surely mean a good start to 2015.

**  vinyl release due in 2015
^^  in the mail

No comments: