Tuesday, June 26, 2012

IN THE WOLF SKIN

Secured this 7", "Run With The Pack" by Moscow's The Pack a few weeks back in trade with a mate. White wax pressed by Juggernaut Records. What I know about this band is relatively minimal other than the fact that they're Russian really. A google search turned over an anti band tirade written in bad english sighting neo nazi connections, though no real solid evidence is supplied. None of the lyrics really point in any kind of fascist direction either so it's more or less hearsay I suppose. What you get here is a pretty well recorded interpretation of mid 80's NYHC ala Agnostic Front etc. Nothing new, though the songs are interesting enough to hold my attention for the duration of the six tracks. I could do with a slightly rougher edge in the recording though I think.

No comments: