Saturday, March 10, 2012

conditioned minds

I've detailed previously how today's subject stirred up a little shit at the end of 2010, so I won't go into detail again about it. Here's the original American press of the Magrudergrind "Crusher" 10", pressed and distributed exclusively in the USA by the car manufacturer Scion. Black vinyl with the "Grind Crusher" comp rip off cover. My first post about this record concerned a subsequent Euro pressing by Bones Brigade Records. If memory serves, I've recently read that To Live A Lie Records will be producing another more widely available American edition of this album this year. Again, my good friend Craigos arranged this for me via a contact he has over there, for a very belated birthday present (16 months belated haha!).

Came with slip mat.

No comments: