Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SHUT UP PUNK!



Enough of your shit, I've had it up to here.
It's time I made my intentions clear.
I don't give a fuck about your skinhead pride,
And I couldn't care less about the lower east side.
I'm just a working class slob who's tired of getting the short end of the stick.
It ain't my problem if I'm not like you,
And I'm not sucking Uncle Sam's dick.
You call that negative? Think I'm out of touch?
I can't stand living, I can't stand you, and I just can't hate enough.
You say my hatred has blinded me where I can't see as far as I can spit.
But that's where you're wrong cause I can see quite clear,
And I can see that you're full of shit.
You call that negative? Think I'm out of touch?
I can't stand living, I can't stand you, and I just can't hate enough.

No comments: